This page will contain videos of everything presented at our in-person workshops (Will be updated shortly).
- 1 MCCS Miniscope Workshop 2018
- 2 Imaging Principles and Microscope Design
- 3 Surgery Procedure and Baseplating
- 4 Image Processing and Analysis
- 5 Hands-on Workstations
- 5.1 Soldering Coaxial Cable to CMOS Imaging Sensor PCB
- 5.2 Soldering SMA Connector to Coaxial Cable
- 5.3 Soldering Male SMA Connector/Cable to DAQ PCB v2.01
- 5.4 Soldering LED onto LED PCB
- 5.5 Soldering LED wires to PCBs
- 5.6 Assembly of Miniscopes
- 5.7 Image Acquisition and Lens Testing
- 5.8 In Vivo Imaging and Behavior
MCCS Miniscope Workshop 2018
The link below takes you to the slides and talks presented at our previous MCCS Miniscope Workshop. This is likely the best place to start when learning about the UCLA Miniscope project.
Imaging Principles and Microscope Design
Surgery Procedure and Baseplating
Image Processing and Analysis
Soldering Coaxial Cable to CMOS Imaging Sensor PCB
Soldering SMA Connector to Coaxial Cable
Soldering Male SMA Connector/Cable to DAQ PCB v2.01
This connector will be changed to a through-hole SMA connector in a future version of the DAQ PCB. For version 2.01 DAQ PCBs follow the steps shown in the video below.