Author Topic: Undefined function or variable 'C1'.  (Read 3239 times)

dechuan

• View Profile
Undefined function or variable 'C1'.
« on: October 30, 2017, 03:26:26 PM »
Hi everyone,

When I'm running msRun----ms = msExtractFiring(ms); I come across an error. It seemed that someone also had this error before. I had already tried different video samples on google drive,but still doesn't work. Does anyone know how to solve this?  Many thanks.

Undefined function or variable 'C1'.

Error in fast_oopsi/est_MAP (line 305)
                C    = C1;                      % update C

Error in fast_oopsi (line 165)
[n C posts(1)] = est_MAP(F,P);

Error in msExtractFiring (line 25)
    [n_best p_best V2 C] = fast_oopsi(F,V,P);

Daniel Aharoni

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Undefined function or variable 'C1'.
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2017, 03:33:21 PM »
Hi Dechuan,
This error looks to be coming from fast_oopsi which is the non-negative decovolution code from the Paninski lab. I'm not familiar with the source of this error. Our analysis code is pretty outdated on our github repo and I would suggest you switch over to using a fully analysis package from the Paninski lab, https://github.com/simonsfoundation/CaImAn. I think they are in the process of adding in CNMF_E for 1P imaging but it is already a really great place to start.

dechuan

• View Profile
Re: Undefined function or variable 'C1'.
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2017, 12:42:53 AM »
Hi Daniel,

Thank you for your response. I may find the problem. The reason to post this error is the value of P.sig(in msExtractFiring.m) is Nan, which is because the value of mad(F,1) is Nan. After modifying it to mad(F), it seems to work, but the dimension of P.sig changes from 1000 to 1. I guess it's a matlab version problem. I'm using 2016B.