Author Topic: Upcoming workshop  (Read 5224 times)

cvickstrom

• View Profile
Upcoming workshop
« on: January 03, 2017, 09:45:55 PM »
Hi,

I'm attending the upcoming workshop in January, and I just have a couple questions.

1. Apart from reading through the wiki site, is there anything else that is critical to do to prepare for the workshop?
2. Is programming experience required for set-up and use of the miniscope system? I do not have any, but I'm willing to learn what is required.
3. When is the current group order for PCB components being sent out?

Thanks,
Casey

Daniel Aharoni

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Upcoming workshop
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2017, 02:42:21 AM »
Hi Casey,
1. Apart from reading through the wiki site, is there anything else that is critical to do to prepare for the workshop?
Nope.
2. Is programming experience required for set-up and use of the miniscope system? I do not have any, but I'm willing to learn what is required.
No programming experience is needed unless you want to add additional functionality or tweek your Miniscope system. We do provide our MATLAB analysis code but it isn't the most user friendly analysis package. Learning how to write and run your own analysis code is generally a good idea.
3. When is the current group order for PCB components being sent out?
We will likely move forward with this group order near the end of next week. You will receive an email with details about the group order at that time.

Looking forward to meeting you in person.

cvickstrom

• View Profile
Re: Upcoming workshop
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2017, 04:46:01 PM »
Thanks for the response!

See you in a few days